Leaving the EU with a deal remains the government’s top priority.
In the event the UK leaves the EU without a deal, UK businesses, importing or exporting goods with the EU, will need to take key steps to continue trading with EU businesses.
If you were unable to register for previous webinars, we now have additional sessions for you to join.
Preparing for a no deal EU Exit
This live webinar provides an overview for UK businesses involved in the movement of goods between the EU and the UK. Find out what you need to know to keep imports and exports up to speed including:
- why it’s important to apply for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number (EORI)
- what Transitional Simplified Procedures are
- how to prepare to make customs declarations
- what Entry Summary Declarations are
- how to pay the correct customs duty and VAT.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar using the on-screen text box.
We may not be able to answer all questions raised during the webinar. We will provide useful links to regularly updated information at the end of the webinar.
Start preparing now – join our webinar.
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Subscribe here” subscribe_text=”to receive email updates for any new posts” subscribe_button=”Sign Me Up” show_subscribers_total=”1″]