Tax Return Online Services Ltd can offer the follow services to incorporated businesses that are under the audit threshold (turnover of £5.6m).
- Formation of new Limited Companies, including full advice on areas such as banking, book-keeping, salary versus dividends etc.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts for filing with Companies House.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computation and CT600 Return for filing with the Inland Revenue.
- Annual Returns.
- Dormant Accounts.
- VAT Registration and VAT Returns.
- Employer Registration, monthly or weekly Payroll Services and P35 year ends.
- Monthly/Quarterly Management Accounts.
- Directors Self Assessment Returns.
- Book-keeping Services.
- Personnel Services such as recruitment & interview advice.
Limited Company Formation
It is important that all business owners (Self-Employed, Partners and Directors of Limited Companies) have a good oversight of where they are financially. Tax Return Online Services offers a monthly management account production (prices start as little as £25 per month).
This allows you to see the true profit of your organisation on a regular basis and there are no surprises at year-end. Your expected tax liability is also calculated so you know exactly how much you owe the Inland Revenue.
This service although recommended to be monthly for most industries can be bi-monthly or quarterly to suit your company’s needs.
Management Accounts are also beneficial if your business needs additional finance as they will indicate to your financial provider your sales trends and profit margins.