We are delighted to announce the launch today of a brand new edition of our popular business tax guide:
Small Business Tax Saving Tactics
by Carl Bayley and Nick Braun
This guide is a must read for all self-employed business owners (sole traders and partnerships).
It contains 50 chapters of practical tax planning ideas. Even those with substantial knowledge will uncover lots of valuable tax saving gems.
As a valued Taxcafe customer we are delighted to offer you a special discount of over 25%:
Subjects covered include:
- All tax changes announced in the November 2017 Budget and March 2018 Spring Statement.
- How to claim a £4,000 home office tax deduction.
- How to pay tax-free salaries to your spouse and children.
- How to claim a tax deduction for travel expenses, including flights, hotels, meals etc
- even when you combine a business trip with a holiday!
- How to make your personal entertainment costs tax deductible.
- Tax saving strategies for e-commerce businesses.
- How to claim a £4,200 cashback from the taxman when you buy business assets.
- How to save more tax when you buy cars, computers and other assets.
- 7 chapters that will help you increase the tax relief on your motoring expenses.
- How business owners can avoid the child benefit charge.
- Everything you need to know about borrowing money and claiming tax relief.
- How to completely avoid inheritance tax thanks to business property relief.
- How to change your tax year-end and save up to £3,480 in tax.
- The special VAT schemes that could save you over £1,000 every three months.
- How to convert a property into a business property and save over £30,000 in CGT.
- Plus lots and lots more…
For more information:
We believe that no book has ever been published that contains so many tax saving opportunities for self-employed business owners.
Taxcafe UK Ltd