Taxreturnonlineservices can offer guidance and advice in all areas of a new business set-up these include;
- The legal entity of your business – sole trader, partnership, company etc.
- Partnership Agreements.
- NIC contributions.
- Notification to the Inland Revenue.
- VAT registration & VAT returns.
- Public Liability Insurance.
- Book-keeping procedures including pro forma spreadsheets.
- Expenses – what you can and cannot claim for.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Tax Rates & Tax Payments.
Tax Return Online Services can also offer assistance with the day to day running of your organisation. Outsourcing can be more cost effective than paying a regular book-keeper on site (you also don’t have the issues of payroll and employment law)! With outsourcing you only pay for the time the work takes and you are under no obligation for the number of hours you require.
The services offered include;
- Invoice Production
- Credit Control including statement production and telephone calls
- Purchase Ledger Management including purchase analysis and payment
- Payroll & Year-end Returns
- VAT Returns
- Annual Returns
Tax Return Online Services offers a fully compliant RTI (Real Time Information) payroll service - weekly or monthly for unlimited number of employees. Payslips are produced on your behalf and you are notified of the revenue payment to be sent.
Yearend submissions are automatically completed for clients using this service but they can also be completed for clients running their own payroll systems.
- Validation of your sub-contractors.
- Monthly CIS Returns to the revenue to ensure deadlines are meet and the new CIS rules are being adhered to.
- Production of payment schedules for your contractors.
- Regular book-keeping services.
- Accounts preparation.
- Advice on employment/self employment status.