Taxreturnonlineservices can offer guidance and advice in all areas of a new business set-up these include;
- The legal entity of your business – sole trader, partnership, company etc.
- Partnership Agreements.
- NIC contributions.
- Notification to the Inland Revenue.
- VAT registration & VAT returns.
- Public Liability Insurance.
- Book-keeping procedures including pro forma spreadsheets.
- Expenses – what you can and cannot claim for.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Tax Rates & Tax Payments.
Tax Return Online Services can also offer assistance with the day to day running of your organisation. Outsourcing can be more cost effective than paying a regular book-keeper on site (you also don’t have the issues of payroll and employment law)! With outsourcing you only pay for the time the work takes and you are under no obligation for the number of hours you require.
The services offered include;
- Invoice Production
- Credit Control including statement production and telephone calls
- Purchase Ledger Management including purchase analysis and payment
- Payroll & Year-end Returns
- VAT Returns
- Annual Returns
Tax Return Online Services offers a complete VAT service, from online registration to submission of your quarterly returns.
All Vat schemes covered including flat rate scheme, cash accounting scheme and professional advice on what scheme suits your business best.
We are fully compliant with Making Tax Digital regulations and use a bridging software called Tax Calc which allows us to take your spreadsheets and file them to HMRC on your behalf, without you having to purchase your own software.
Tax Return Online Services offers a fully compliant RTI (Real Time Information) payroll service - weekly or monthly for unlimited number of employees. Payslips are produced on your behalf and you are notified of the revenue payment to be sent.
Yearend submissions are automatically completed for clients using this service but they can also be completed for clients running their own payroll systems.
- Validation of your sub-contractors.
- Monthly CIS Returns to the revenue to ensure deadlines are meet and the new CIS rules are being adhered to.
- Production of payment schedules for your contractors.
- Regular book-keeping services.
- Accounts preparation.
- Advice on employment/self employment status.
- Full services provided for IR35 contractors in both the private and public sector.