If you trade with the EU, this webinar may be of interest to you.
The government has said that the UK will be leaving the EU.
When the UK leaves there will be immediate changes to the way UK businesses trade with the EU that may impact your business.
Getting ready for Brexit
This live webinar provides an overview for UK businesses involved in the movement of goods between the EU and the UK. Find out what you need to know to keep importing and exporting, including:
- why it’s important to apply for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number (EORI)
- what Transitional Simplified Procedures are
- how to prepare to make customs declarations
- what Entry Summary Declarations are
- how to pay the correct Customs Duty and VAT.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar using the on-screen text box.
We may not be able to answer all questions raised during the webinar. We will provide useful links to regularly updated information at the end.
Start preparing – join now.