The government has said that the UK will be leaving the EU.
When the UK leaves the EU there will be immediate changes to the way UK businesses trade with the EU that may impact your clients.
Transitional Simplified Procedures
If you work with a business that imports goods this live webinar is for you. Find out what you need to know, including:
- why businesses should register for Transitional Simplified Procedures (TSP)
- how to use TSP to import your goods from the EU
- how to make an import declaration
- what businesses need to include on a Simplified Frontier Declaration
- how to work out the import value of goods.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar using the on-screen text box.
We may not be able to answer all questions raised during the webinar. We will provide useful links to regularly updated information at the end.
You can also catch up with a range of support available on HMRC’s YouTube channel, including videos on getting ready for Brexit and exporting using the Common Transit Convention. All available at a time that suits you.
Start preparing now.